Our little family

Our little family
Wife Woman, Husband Man, Catcher and The Hoskinettes.

Friday, June 26, 2009

preface to the Disneyland Blog

Ok so i am still getting used to this blogging thing and it is driving me nuts with how it looks while i'm composing it and even in preview and how it actually turns out on the page....i'm sorry that the captions i made for each picture did not show up next to the actual pictures, i can't even get it to leave the gaps between paragraphs or pictures, if anyone has any way to help me i'd really appreciate getting better at using this thing!!

1 comment:

  1. I had the same problem and it was driving me crazy. I finally just tried a few things in setting and found something that works. If you go to Settings and then Formatting, then scroll down and change "Convert line breaks" from no to yes. I had to then go back and change some of my post but it was well worth it.
    Hope this helps.
    Karen G-Y (from Riverbank)

    ReplyDelete