Our little family

Our little family
Wife Woman, Husband Man, Catcher and The Hoskinettes.

Monday, April 22, 2013

Artsy kid pictures

Most of the people who read this also read my stuff on FB. So as you probably know, these pictures were originally posted there. They removed one of them when it was my profile picture, because my two and three year old had their shirts off. I did not feel these pictures were inappropriate, and I did not take these to cause controversy or harm. I love my children, they are beautiful, and the contrast between my adopted and non-adopted children is a wonderful thing that I wanted to capture on film.

I am posting them on here as it may be that I decide to remove them from FB to avoid further issues with them. I have more I could say on the topic but in the essence of preserving the fact that these pictures were meant to be beautiful, I don't want to mar this post with controversy or hate. Here are my beautiful children:



























And after looking through all of these, I'd like to add that if I had to pick a profession for Maggie right now....she'd be a model. I'm not one to promote modeling as a career or anything, but that girl can work a camera! I did not give direction to any of the kids, except come sit down in the kitchen and let's take pictures. Maggie knew how to turn and give really great angles...don't know how she does it!  I love these pictures of my beautiful children, and it felt good to be doing some good pictures again, haven't done any in a while. I am in NO WAY a photographer of any sort, but when it comes to pictures of my kids....I can't get enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment