Our little family

Our little family
Wife Woman, Husband Man, Catcher and The Hoskinettes.

Sunday, June 27, 2010

The Bass Pro Shop Girls



At Granddad's retirement party my three girls wore their pink Bass Pro Shop shirts, they were very inexpensive and they matched, my girlies LOVE to match. I made them bows for their hair too. We even bought white shirts with the same logo for Adam and I, and Catcher got a little blue jumper that says Bass Pro Shop too. Okay so maybe we look like a walking ad for their store, but hey it was a fun place to spend the afternoon shopping for camping supplies. So here are a few fun pictures from the retirement party. Adam was still on duty when he stopped in for a bite so he was not in his shirt, but the rest of us were.

The girlies putting on a command performance of the infamous Too Tee Tah Song and dance.



A Bass Pro Family :)




1 comment:

  1. My Dad bought the twins camo onsies and camo pacifiers from The bass pro shop. Kiersten's onsie has white lace and bows on it. I haven't been to the store yet but hopefully I'll go next time we are in town.

    ReplyDelete