Our little family

Our little family
Wife Woman, Husband Man, Catcher and The Hoskinettes.

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Summer sports

Here are some pictures from Elaine and Maggie's first Tee-Ball game with Jr. Giants. Thanks Granddad for being the photographer. I'm finding it hard to find time for pictures while I'm busy with Catcher, but maybe as he gets older I can return to my love of photographing the kids!

Katie enjoyed playing fetch with.....herself. HAHA. She threw the ball and ran to get it and throw it again, she entertained herself on that cool saturday morning quite well.




Ready for some baseball fun!

Practicing before the game.


Maggie with her 'game face' on.

Maggie ready to run to home.

Looking ready to catch the ball....she got it a few times during this game.


Swiiing batter batter swiiiing!




Elaine playing pitcher (as much as you can in a tee ball game) :)




Elaine at bat.

Elaine is all smiles for everything she does, her attitude of fun will take her far in life!

Hit it my way!!

I cannot believe how long her hair is even in a pony tail! she said she wanted rapunzel hair, did rapunzel play baseball????

This was a perfect photo op. they were playing positions right next to each other :)

GO JUNIOR GIANTS!!! GOOD GAME!!!

1 comment:

  1. Can they be any cuter?! I can't believe how tiny they were!

    ReplyDelete