Our little family

Our little family
Wife Woman, Husband Man, Catcher and The Hoskinettes.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

home....AGAIN

Yes you heard right, i know i said before that i would be living in the hospital until the baby comes, but today they changed their mind, (they being the dr's)
 
Some of the tests that were inflated last week turned out to be because of the bladder infection i had (which i kept trying to tell them and they kept ignoring anyway) well so now that it's gone they feel that my mild preeclampsia is back to being just fine monitored at home.
 
My blood pressures have been super low while i've been laying in a hospital bed, the dr says i have better blood pressure than anyone he's ever seen (especially considering my weight). So at home i am supposed to rest IN BED, not on the couch, and not out with the kids even if someone else is taking care of them, otherwise i could end up back here AGAIN. Please no! I am so getting tired of this back and forth hospital stuff. I just get myself mentally prepared to be spending a long time in the hospital and instead they send me home.
 
Don't get me wrong, i am VERY happy that my health is not that bad and that will give Catcher more time on the inside, this makes me very happy to know that he'll be getting bigger and healthier. And i did kind of feel pointless being here, the nurses kept pointing out how low and good my blood pressures have been, so i suppose it makes sense not to waste their time taking care of me, but i still worry that this could turn worse at home, that's the thing about preeclampsia, it can turn worse at a moments notice. So it's all back to the waiting game.
 
Just trying to keep everybody posted, this baby is staying in as long as possible, heck maybe i could think optimistic and hope he could make it to 35 weeks just like my other babies, wouldn't that be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment